- Honey Mustard Pork
- Tortilla Soup w/ Shredded Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Chili w/ Mug Toppers
- Falsk Kebab (Sorry, my American friends. This recipe is in Swedish.)
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Minestrone Soup w/ Pasta, Beans and Veggies
- Paprika Chicken Stew w/ Potato Pierogies
- Fish, Mashed Potatoes and Peas (making lots of mash so I can make...)
- Mashed Potato Soup
- Mediterranean Succotash (I got this recipe of a friend's blog. It sounded so good that I have to try it.)
- Meatloaf w/ Mashed Potatoes (We are not big meatloaf fans, but this recipe isn't too bad. It is however from a cook book and not online so I can't link to it.)
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
What's for dinner II
I have been searching for food online a lot lately, bookmarking everything I wanted to try. As I was making my menu the other day I decided to throw some of those recipes in the mix. Here's my menu and links to come of the recipes. I do tweak most recipes to fit our family, just to let you know.
Labels:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment