Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another today

Got my allergy shots today. First time since I got pregnant that they were able to up my dose. But since I'm nursing I can't take my regular allergy medicine so I'm stuck with an over the counter brand that doesn't work half as well as the prescription kind. So my arms are swollen. Half my upper arms are big and red. The biggest reaction they compare to on their chart at the doctors office is a dollar coin. I'm not about to tell them I had tennis ball sized reactions or I will never get up to a full dose again.
Next week they're adding cat shots. Not that we would even consider getting a cat of our own, but a lot of our friends have cats and I want to be able to visit them without getting an itchy nose.

This afternoon E was playing online Dora games and after doing so for a longtime I told her, no more Dora. I don't think I've ever seen her so mad. Worst temper tantrum ever!

We had pouch steamed fish, mashed potatoes and peas for dinner tonight. E downed it! The potatoes were really good, with paprika powder, yum!

A friend is letting us borrow their sit and stand stroller. I assumed it would be the baby trend one, since it's the most common one around here. It doesn't fit our car seat, but I figured I could still use it as soon as H can sit in the front seat and I was really excited that I didn't have to buy one myself. But I got even more excited when I went down to the basement and saw that it was actually one of the few (2 actually, I think) brands that is compatible with our car seat. Woohoo!!!!! I can use it right away. Thank you so, so ,so much D! I want to try it out right away, but it's bedtime for E and feeding time for H so it will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...