Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

It only takes a second...

We went to Lowe's today to look at some lights for the kitchen. E was getting bored and was wandering the isle. I didn't think too much of it. She was checking out different lamps. All of a sudden we hear someone on the speaker saying "Hello!". We turn around and there, at an empty desk, is our daughter with a phone in her hand. The whole store just heard that. Big oops!

You turn your back to your child for a second and that's all it takes. Like when E was sitting on the couch holding H while eating a black twizzler. I went to get something in the kitchen and she bit off little pieces and probed them into H's mouth. She also managed to get a spoonful of toasted onions into her nouth at one point while I was busy putting the bag of said onions back in the pantry. Like I said, it only takes a second. So I don't even want to think about all the seconds that have passed while I've been blogging... (No worries, really. Max and Ruby is on.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, how funny!!!! I love it! Hey, it's reality. :) I remember finding a pretzel in NJH's mouth (he was no more than 2 months old at the time!) Yup, it only takes a second :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! that is too funny! kids do the darnedest things :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...