I'm waiting for my cup of decaf chai to steep. I really enjoy a good cup of chai tea, yum!
I finally figured out what classroom E should be in during church. =) She was shy, but had a pretty good first time in the class. Her teachers are so sweet! This class is a lot more structured than the nursery she used to be in. She loved that nursery, but she got really wound up in there. I think she misses her friends and I can't wait for them to turn three so they all can be together again. When I picked her up after service she immediately showed me her craft and told me what they had done. She's so sweet! Then it was time for Sunday school. They made another craft there. And the teachers gave them all little Valentine's cards. She loved it!
C and I got to go out to eat tonight. We brought H with us (she slept the entire time) while Nanny stayed home with E. Thank you so much mom! It was so nice to be able to talk with my husband without being interrupted by a three year old. We went to a cute little place that serves every meal in crepes. The food wasn't great, but ok. That didn't matter though. The company was great! I really enjoyed the experience of a non-chain restaurant. This one reminded me a bit of a casual, European style café . We need more nights like this, C and I. J, if you read this, we need to start this babysitting exchange we've been talking about.
Ok, tea is done and hubby is showered. Time for some more "we time".
linda, i think i've been where you and chris went... :) glad you two got to go out together last night!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got to get out with C (and baby H) for a little bit...I'm happy to take E any time for you!! After reading your post, I'm craving Chai tea :)
ReplyDelete