Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

She said...

"I want jelly bread, please!"
It took me a while to figure out that she wanted fig newtons.

I was sitting on the couch in a nursing tank, just about to feed H.
"I open the boob door, mamma."

We went to a birthday party yesterday. I think we spent a total of 7 hours on the road. By the time we got home all of the things that were neatly packed in bags when we left were now spread all over the van. I got E out of her car seat and she started walking to the door. C and I started getting everything together when we heard a little voice calling:
"Are you coming guys?"

1 comment:

  1. the boob door!!!!!!!!! LOLOL best thing ever! i love the things kids say right now.
    and when i am grocery shopping and i stop, alivia always goes " lets goooooo mom" and " come on mom, lets move" LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...