I must say it's been really hard lately finding enough time to sit down by the computer long enough to actually write a blog. The topics keep popping up in my head so I started to make a list of things I wanted to share. I have a few minutes to spare right now so lets see how many things we can check off the list. (Haha, E just came over and told me it was her turn to go on the computer, we might not get very far.)
Voicemail
That's the first word on my list. The other day I realized I had a voicemail I hadn't listened to. It was a girl trying to get hold of her aunt L. She obviously had the wrong number, but didn't know it. She said "Hi, aunt L. I'm just calling to let you know I'm pregnant, but please don't tell my mom". And then her voice broke and she started crying as she was speaking, not knowing if she was going to keep the baby or not and saying she was in a lot of pain. Poor girl. She didn't even get hold of her aunt so I wanted to let her know that she called the wrong number and also make sure she was ok. Maybe she needed a doctor, b/c at one point it sounded like she was screaming in pain. So I checked my missed call list and the number was restricted. I hope she's ok and that she gets some help.
Dr office, my turn
H had her 2 months check up. E kept saying it was her turn to be checked. This coming from the girl who used to scream when the doctor got to close to her. So as I was changing H's diaper he gave her a quick check up. He said it was like Christmas in July. E sure has changed these last few months. Not so shy anymore (except with Mr C and Mr A, haha).
I guess we got two things checked off the list. H woke up and is crying in her her crib and E climed up on a radiator and wants help getting down. I'll be back (sometime).
No comments:
Post a Comment