Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

A very sweet "She said"

I should really be in bed right now since I need all the sleep I can get but I wanted to share something here.
We had put E to bed but she wasn't asleep yet. We put up a gate by her door so she can open her door but still not get out and she was standing there calling for me, saying she was sad. I wasn't sure if she really was sad or if she just didn't want to go to bed. I was nursing H so I couldn't go check on her so I told her she still had to go to bed. She then said:
"But I'm sad. Pray and ask that I get happy?"
How sweet is that?! C went in and prayed with her and after that she went to sleep. I love her!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...