Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chicken Salad

I am always looking for meals to cook in the summer. Because of the heat it's almost unbearable to use the oven. Everytime I ask someone they always suggest grilling. The only thing is we don't have a grill... I guess we should invest in one. One of my favorite summer meals is chicken salad. I love it! Here are the ingredients for the one I usually make: Chicken (duh), green grapes, granny smith apples, mayo, sour cream, tarragon (LOVE tarragon) and lettuce. I usually serve it in whole wheat pita bread. The other day I found a different recipe. The ingredients are chicken, pear, craisins, toasted almonds, mayo, plain yogurt, curry and sprouts. This one is also served in whole wheat pita bred.

Now I have 2 questions for you...
  1. What's in your chicken salad?
  2. What non oven, non grill meals do you make?

1 comment:

  1. det finns innomhusgrillar,med lock, fråga Caroline S. hon har en. Du kan grilla lax, hamburgare, kött helst utan ben, kycklingfileér osv.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...