I haven't blogged in awhile, just in case you haven't noticed. I haven't had much time to blog, and to be honest I haven't really felt like it either. But right now C is shaving and taking a shower and I'm waiting to take a shower too, so I have a few minutes to spare.
My mom and A came to visit. It was great to have them here. C and E picked them up at the airport and when E saw my mom she let go of daddy's hand, ran up to her, gave her a big hug and said: "Mormor, I'm so happy to see you!" How sweet is that?! My mom still talks about it and it makes me tear up every time she does. What a great memory for her.
I wish we could visit more often, but it's expensive and the time difference is very hard to deal with when you have little kids. Hopefully it will get easier as they get older.
Last night E woke up crying for me. I went into her room and asked what was wrong. She said she got scared. (I think she had a nightmare.) And then she asked: "Mamma, you pray for me?" So I crawled into bed with her, prayed and she went back to sleep.
Oh, I hear the shower curtain. My turn! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment