Saturday, June 5, 2010
A very tiny arachnid
I'm still freaking out a little bit. About an hour ago I was about to jump into the shower when I felt something on my leg. I pulled on it a little bit and it felt like a skin tag. I looked down and it was a tick. A tiny, flat little thing with legs flapping around was stuck to my leg. If you know me you know that anything with more than four legs freak me out, and here is this eight legged, decease carrying thing trying to dig his way into me. C pulled it out and it came out in one piece, head and all. We don't think it had made it's way completely through my skin yet since it was so flat and little. But it still freaked me out. We checked both girls too. And C promised to go buy some of that stuff you spray in your back yard to keep them away. Overall I'm thankful that I got the tick, not the girls, that it chose such a visible spot and that it hadn't made it's way through the skin yet. Still freaks me out though, and both C and I feel like things are crawling all over us.
Labels:
misc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment