- She weighs 15 lbs 6 oz (35th -40th percentile) and is 25½ inches long (40th percentile).
- She is the easiest baby ever, always content and smiles so big when you pay attention to her.
- She loves her jumperoo, E's old sensor play doll, baths and to glide around in the pool.
- Every time she hears daddy's voice she turns towards it and no one can make her laugh like E.
- She has a teddy bear on her changing table that she always tries to reach when getting her diaper changed so she turns and it gets tricky to get the new diaper on.
- She is a great sleeper (and always has been), sleeping through the night since she was 10½ weeks old, now taking 2 long naps every day.
- She's always sucking her two middle fingers and when she gets tired the other hand covers the hand she sucks on.
- The finger sucking thing makes feeding her solids a little tricky and messy but she loves her food so who really cares?
- The only time she really cries is if she gets over tired.
- She rolls from tummy to back all the time. I think she rolled from back to tummy once the other day. I missed it and E says she didn't roll her. (She sounded honest when I asked and she hasn't entered the lying phase yet.)
- She wants to stand up all the time.
- She still spits up a lot. I do a lot of laundry.
- She has very chubby cheeks.
- When I change her diaper she reaches for my arm, brings it to her face and snuggles with it, smiling really big.
- I nurse her 4 times a day. Her little arms and legs move like crazy until the milk lets down. When she's done she bites her gums together. I hope she'll get her teeth late.
- I love to kiss her little neck and it makes her laugh.
- I love her to pieces!
Monday, July 12, 2010
My baby is 6 months old!
H turned 6 months a few days ago. That means we're half way through her first year. Where did the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a marvelous job you are doing noting all of these wonderful moments, savoring them all!
ReplyDeleteShe's getting so big! I hope to get to meet her soon & love on her! She needs a little Aunt Sarah lovin' :-) Miss you guys! Kiss her for me!
ReplyDelete