A couple of weeks ago E asked me this question: "Mamma, can we put H in a basket and put her in the river and I can be a princess?" I guess they'd been talking about Moses at Sunday school.
Yesterday E wanted to play Sunday school at home. She read me a story after showing me how I had to sit. Then we had to stand up to sing songs. Then we got to play a little. It was structured play, not free play. =)
This morning we went through the sheet she got home from church. I asked her the questions on it. Here's how it went down:
-What is God like?
-"God likes Jesus."
-How did God help Moses and his people escape?
-"He helped them so they could walk between the waves. I colored the waves blue."
-When can you ask God to help you?
-"When it's raining. Then I can walk."
i love this whole post. so cute the parts they pick up on.
ReplyDeletePRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete