- She sits up really well now. I still put a pillow behind her back b/c occasionally she will fall.
- She tolerates tummy time better now. She won't roll over right away but tries to get her little legs in crawling position. She always fails and ends up scooting backwards, away from the toys she desires.
- She has three teeth.
- We switched her from Zantac to Prevacid since the Zantac didn't do much for her. She pukes less now. (As long as I stay away from tomatoes, onions, chocolate, tea... anything that gave me heartburn while I was pregnant with her. I had chocolate sauce on my ice cream yesterday. She puked today.) But the new medicine has side effects. Stinky ones... And her reflux is still not under control. The projectile vomiting is pretty much gone, but the reflux is not. She just swallows it instead. I know it burns her little throat. We have a GI appointment next week for her.
- Her favorite toys are anything that has a tag or sounds like a plastic bag.
- I washed all of her fall clothes and realized as I looked at them that she's growing up. She's been in onesies pretty much all summer long and now it's almost time for pants and shirts. I know they will make her look so much older.
- She wakes up around 7:30. Nurses 4 times per day. Eats breakfast, lunch and dinner. And goes to bed after her 7:30 pm nursing. She takes 2 long! naps during the day. I think I have to start cutting down on her second nap b/c her last two feedings are too close now.
- She still eats stage 2 foods. Chunky foods make her gag. But she loves her puffs, that she can get into her little mouth all by herself. She's also a fan of biter biscuits. And I have to get her some of those freeze dried yogurt bites. She tried them when her friend baby B shared with her one day and she really liked them. E never did.
- She started to have separation anxiety. I know it's just a phase so I'm glad she's healthy that way. It will pass.
- If it's possible I love her even more than I did when I started this list 1/6 of a year ago. =)
Friday, September 3, 2010
two thirds
I might be a little bit of a math freak, I know. Not everyone would count their baby's age in fractions. My baby H is 8 months old today, 2/3 of a year. And as she grows older I have a few more things to add to the list I started when she was 6 months old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing, I love to hear about my grandchildren.
ReplyDelete