Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"She said" through Facebook

I've posted a lot of fb statuses lately of all the adorable things E says and does and wanted to share them here.

  • E: What's today?
    Me: It's Saturday.
    E: Saturday is candy day. I get candy after lunch.
    Me: Yes you do.
    E: Can I have breakfast AND lunch now?
  • E: what are we going to cook?
    Me: We're going to cook you some soup.
    E: cook me?! But I don't want to be in a pot.
  • Oh the faith of a little child: She wanted to pray that God would take my cold away and when she was done she looked at me and said "your cold is gone now Mamma". Gotta love her :)
  • conclusion made by E after a life long observation of our family:
    "boys get hot coffee, girls get hot tea"
  • I love listening to E as she tells me what she learned in Sunday school. Today she told me about Joseph and his special coat that got mud on it. :) And after she was done she said : Mamma, I'm glad we had this talk together.
  • ‎"Everybody needs flowers."
  • Me: Drop the attitude.
    E: (shook her head down) I dropped it on my foot, mamma.
  • I put H down for a nap and promised E that as soon as H fell asleep we could go outside. I then got the monitor from our bedroom, unplugged it, put in batteries, turned it on and heard big sister singing "go to sleep, go to sleep" to little sister. So sweet, but it had the opposite effect.
  • E's in the tub drawing a picture of our family. "That's you, mamma,
    holding H. And that's you daddy, fixing something."
  • my planned lunch: one wasa cracker with hummus and one with a boiled egg and kalles kaviar. I had both spreads on the crackers and was waiting for my egg when E decided to turn my crackers into a sandwich. If you know what kalles kaviar is you know how gross that is. But what do you say when she smiles and thinks she's a great helper?
  • making lemony asparagus pasta for dinner. While I was trimming the asparagus E said: "ooh, bamboo!"
  • served butternut squash soup with homemade croutons and afterwards E said: "That was delicious lunch, mamma! It was so yummy!"
  • Just read from the Jesus storybook Bible about Adam and Eve to E. She said: "They have to listen to Jesus and the snake has to stop eating the bananas." =)
  • my oldest daughter is a sticky mess. "Mamma, I like nipple cream!"

4 comments:

  1. oh how funny!
    E is full of wisdom at such a young age!
    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ska du inte berätta om när Ella ville att Haley skulle vara Moses i vassen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mamma... hade jag den på facebook? har nog missat den i så fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det kanske va så att du berättade det för mig, jag kommer inte i håg.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...