Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

3/4

H is now nine months old. That's three quarters of her first year! (Yes, still a math freak.) I was looking through some newborn pics of her and just wanted to pick up that little baby again. It made me realize how big she's actually gotten, because most days I see her as tiny. She is nine months old and still weighs less than E did at her 6 months well visit. It's a little different going from a baby in the 90th percentile for weight to a baby in the 25th. What can I say? E takes after me and H takes after her daddy. (Not that we're in the 90th and 25th percentile now. I think we both evened out a little bit.)

She's still not crawling which just recently started to frustrate her. She tries so hard and then when it looks like she's about to do it she lays down and rolls over. So she gets around. Just not in the direction she had planned.

We (read C) lowered the crib today since she can pull herself up to standing. And she will take a few steps if you hold her hands. E finds this fascinating and pulls her up to standing all the time and tries to help her. She also carries her around. We try to tell her she has to ask first but I think she ignores that because she knows the answer would be no.

Tags are still a favorite "toy".

She has four teeth.

I still serve mostly baby food but occasionally she gets to enjoy my fabulous cooking. ;) She really enjoyed that beef stew we had the other day.

Can I just say I am so tired of pumping. The only reason I'm doing it still is so that I have something to mix her cereal with. What should I use instead?

I tried feeding her egg yolk which made her puke. E fed her pb behind my back. That made her puke. I read that pb allergy and egg allergy often go hand in hand and we have those allergies in the family so the dr suggested we get her tested for egg allergy before giving her the flu shot. Please pray that it comes back negative! The appointment is the 22nd of this month.

She LOVES bath time. She now takes bath with E in the big tub and she gets so excited. Not in the same way E used to, she was more hyper excited. You can see that H gets excited too, but more in a way that she smiles, it relaxes her. It actually goes along perfect with her personality.

Well, that's all I can think of as of right now. If I think of anything else I might sneak in here and update this post. Or not. I might just spend that time snuggling with my beautiful girls instead. Or my husband if the girls are asleep. Right now they're all asleep though. And soon I will be too.

1 comment:

  1. i love reading about how your little ones are growing up. i can tell that they are such a joy in your life.

    and i wouldn't begin to know what to suggest to mix the baby cereal with instead of breast milk. i used formula. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...