H finally started crawling, but she's not a fan at all. She would much rather grab you by the hands and walk around with you. She doesn't care that it's killing your back. And neither do you since she's so cute. Well at least you don't care for the first two minutes, then your back tells you to care and you put her down and she screams. That's right. That content little baby has an opinion all of a sudden.
She realized today that she doesn't really need you to walk around. Cruising around the coffee table works too, but it's still pretty slow.
E has a few funny things she says from time to time that I don't think I've mentioned before. (Please forgive me if I have.)
In the fall she occasionally enjoys some apple Chris.
When she cooks she follows a reciPete.
Before she brushes her hair it's full of nuts.
that is too cute! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete