Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Like father like daughter

Last night E figured out how to find the videos on my cell phone, turn them on and off and switch between different videos. We didn't show her. She just grabbed my phone and started playing with it and figured it out. (C looked so proud when he realized we have a little tech wiz.) Now she grabs it all the time and she can sit there for up to 30 min. just watching herself on video. And if someone calls she will answer, say "see ya", hang up and go back to watching. Dad tried calling 4 times yesterday. I could hear him ask for me, but she was not giving up the phone! I was laughing out loud (and yes, I did call him back later that night).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...