Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

stop breaking my heart

So I was planning on letting y'all know that E was using her left arm more today. But... then she was playing on her slide (she has a tiny indoor slide) and at first she was doing fine, laughing, shouting wee! I was vacuuming the playroom and she was right behind me. All of a sudden her cry pierces through the air. I am not sure what happened, but her lip was bleeding and she can barely bend her arm at the elbow anymore. I tried - she makes an awful face and starts to cry. So now what? Do I have to take her back to the doctor again, did she hurt her arm even worse, or did she just bump her old injury and she will be fine? She's asleep now. I guess we'll see how she does tonight. I am so ready to be done with this. It hurts too much seeing her in pain all the time.

UPDATE: She can bend her arm, but she can't straighten it all the way. Still cries when I check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...