- We went to the park today with lots of friends. The weather was gorgeous! E had a blast and did not want to leave (no surprise there).
- C has been home for a few days now and so far I haven't gotten tired of having him around so much. =) It's actually pretty nice. But I don't get much done. My schedule is totally off. C has been getting some things done though. I love my mocha walls in the kitchen. Now I just have to clean, sand and paint the cabinets b/c they are ugly! (I am not a fan of medium colored wood.) I told C that the kitchen walls and trim (painted "creamy") makes me want to eat chocolate pudding with whipped cream.
- E's arm is almost back to normal. Great!
- The Wii Fit tells me I am really good at yoga. It keeps calling me a yoga trainer or something even better (I forgot what it was) and every time it does I keep thinking that B would so laugh at me b/c she has seen me try yoga and it is not pretty. =)
- C was offered a job without even having an interview. Really good news. I will probably write more about it after he starts.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
5
I haven't really had anything I have felt like blogging about for a few days now, but I figured I should write something b/c I like to write...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yaaaaaaaaaaaay for you and your yoga! :)... i hated wii fit b/c it told me that i was a "fitage" of 10 years older, told me i was over weight and outy of shape, and then told me that i had no sense of body awaerness and balance.LOL!!
ReplyDeleteand i did not laugh!!! just so you know. but of course, i did think... you should come to my yoga class this coming Tuesday night at 5:45 ( free......) i have taken a ridiculous amount of training sinc eyou last took a class with me and i think you would enjoy it.
now that chris is home.. you have no excuse!
so please..... come and try it!
Hey, C got a job offer? That's great news! Is he going to take it? Is it in the area?
ReplyDelete