Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Good Morning!

It's a little after 7 and a truck has been backing up in the neighborhood a couple of times, waking us up with its beeping. I hope E goes back to sleep for a little while. She probably won't since I can hear her talking in her crib.
Yesterday we stopped by Family Day. E wanted to go down a big slide. C went with her. They charged $3 per person. And yes, We had to pay for C too even though he was just there to keep E safe. That's $6 for going down a slide once! And of course she wanted to go again. We did not want to pay for that so we had to deal with a temper tantrum, which led to us leaving. We felt a little bad b/c we kind of dangled all this fun in front of her and then we didn't do much. So we took her to C park after her nap where she got to ride the carousel 4 times (which only cost us a total of $2). And she enjoyed that a lot more than the slide. And no temper tantrum when we left b/c there were plenty of ducks to look at.
Well, I guess I should go get her out of her crib now. She keeps calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...