Empty dishwasher and clean up the kitchen sink and counter top (Done)
Try on some maternity clothes my friend J let me borrow (Sort of done)
I tried them on, but I'm in that horrible stage where regular clothes are too small and maternity clothes are too big. And as usual I realized that I don't have an American body shape. And I need longer pants. At least I can roll them up for the summer and pretend I'm wearing capris. I did find a few pieces that might work, and I will give the others another try when I get bigger.
Run to the credit union to deposit some money (Done)
Stop by CVS to buy a magazine I can read while E plays in the back yard (Done)
Well, I bought a book instead. And a candy bar. And some mentos.
Lunch (Done)
E got chicken nuggets, green beans and water melon. I had WASA crisp bread with cheese and strawberry fruit spread.
Put E down for a nap (soon)
But first she needs zantac and milk. I really hope she goes down today even though I let her sleep in this morning.
Plan meals and make a grocery list (not done)
But I'm looking forward to it. If you have some great ideas for summer meals please post a comment.
Tidy up a bit
If I can find more energy.
Read
Got to start reading my new book.
Make dinner
Tonight we'll have English muffin pizza. I'll make 'em in the toaster oven so the kitchen won't get so warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment