We got back from TX a couple of days ago. We had a great time visiting with friends and family. I took a lot of pictures and posted them on FB. Check them out!
E is still on TX time. I must say it's nice to get to sleep in a little, but I should probably try to work on getting her back to NY time since it's almost time for Sweden and TX time is even further away from SE time than NY time is.
I caught a cold on the day we were going home and it always seems to get worse when you're on a plane. My ears are still plugged, my eyelids hurt, my throat is sore, I keep blowing my nose... are you feeling sorry for me yet? =) oh, one more... Since I'm pregnant I can't really take anything for it. OK, done venting!
I'm almost done with all the laundry from the trip. But as I was moving E's clothes to the dryer this morning I found a bug, ALIVE, in the washer. And it smelled! Bad! So I killed the bug (how could it be alive after being washed?) and rewashed all the clothes. I have one more question though... How come my heart beats so fast for so long just b/c of a tiny little beetle?
E asked for a specific Dora episode today. She said "Dora, castle, clean up". I'm not sure what episode that could be. If you think you know, please leave a comment.
Welcome back! I looked at your pictures yesterday and it seems like you guys had a really good time.
ReplyDelete