Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

She makes me smile, she makes me laugh =)

Yesterday I was giving E a bath, but remembered that 'So You Think You Can Dance' was on and I went out to record it. E was coloring the tub walls with a bath crayon. She calls on me "Mamma, color picture truck". I went back to the bathroom and she explained to me that she had drawn a picture of a truck. I took a picture of it since and will put it on FB later. This was the first time she told me exactly what she was coloring.

We went to the post office today and she was drawing on a form there and told me again she was coloring a picture of a truck. This time she told me it was up in the sky.

We also went to the OBGYN today to make sure everything is ok before our trip. On our way there we drive over a bridge. "A boat" she calls out. "Yes", I answered. "There's a boat in the water." "Boat thirsty" she says. =)

We get to the OBGYN and I have to give a urin sample. And I have to bring E with me in to the bathroom. I try to distract her by having her look at different things while I pee in the cup, but of course she looks right at me as I pull it out. She looks at it, smiles and says "Thirsty". Yeah, pretty gross!

The doctor had a hard time finding the heartbeat so I got to do a quick ultra sound. E is sitting next to me, looking at the screen. She points to it and says "fish". How do you explain to a 2 year old that that's the baby?

1 comment:

  1. E is such a cutie! What little doll she is. Sorry you had a stressful moment at the OB visit, but glad all is well..and you got a bonus ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...