I want to blog about something, but it's something I can't share in a blog. I am so thankful that I have God to lean on in a situation like this and that I have a wonderful husband who listens and comforts me.
Someone has treated me very badly these past couple of days. It started with an argument and I know that when two people argue it is rarely just ones fault. So I apologized. But this person told me that the apology wasn't accepted and refuses to take any responsibility in this thing at all. This is a person who is suppose to love me! Who claims to love me. I tried to explain my behavior. It might not have been the best. I know that. But it was a reaction to being hurt. And I said I was sorry. I don't even know where to go from here.
I guess the "love" that this person has for me is based upon the condition that I have to be who I'm expected to be by this person, not who I am. At least I know the truth. Real LOVE is unconditional.
Well, this is all that I can write here. I don't want to share to much about it here. And I know that this is my side of the story. There is another side too. But this is my blog and my place to vent.
Sorry to be such a downer today.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHej Linda!
ReplyDeleteJag är ledsen för din skull, jag vill att du ska vara glad och förväntansfull nu inför ert nya barn. Som jag ser det är det bästa du kan göra just nu, acceptera det som hänt och lämna över det till Gud. "When God closes a door he opens a window.....he opens a window so I can see...."
älskar dig, mamma
November 16, 2009 7:41 AM