New Years Eve...
We went to a party at our friends' house (well, her mom's) and stayed there for a couple of hours. We had a great time and so did E. She didn't want to leave. But we went home and put her to bed and watched a movie and then we fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 6 minutes after midnight. Yep, we missed the ball dropping. We did however see some clips of the shift from 2009 to 2010 from different parts of the world. All I can say is fireworks, fireworks fireworks... and then we get to America... light bulbs - lol! Even though I was never big on spending a ton of money on fireworks when I was living back home I still miss the tradition of walking outside in the cold to watch them. Not really the same thing sitting in your couch watching a ball of light bulbs move a few inches.
New Years Day...
We went sledding with some of our friends. Well, the guys took the kids sledding and us wives stayed home with the youngest ones. Sledding is fun, but this year I preferred staying away from the hill.
Today was probably the last time we saw some of our friends before they move far away. We will miss them!
I'm still very much pregnant which means that C didn't get his tax return. Sorry, babe!
Right now E is asleep (only took one timeout tonight to get her to stay in bed. Improvement.) C is putting a wardrobe together for baby H and I'm on here. For about two more seconds. All done!
No comments:
Post a Comment