Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

9

  • So my last post was a little... hmmm... harsh... Sorry about that. I guess it's just the motherly rage that sets in when someone's not being nice to your baby.
  • Hubby is watching District 9 right now. I started watching it with him, but it sucks! So here I am.
  • Both E's birthday and Christmas were wonderful days. I just truly enjoyed watching E experience it all. I feel like I should be writing so much about it, but I don't really know what to write, it's more of just this really nice feeling about how well things went and how much I love my little family that's still bubbling inside of me. No words for that I guess.
  • I started packing my bag for the hospital today. I never got to do that the last time. I realized that I can't pack it all b/c I still need some of the stuff. Hopefully I'll have time to just throw it in there when the time comes. Otherwise C can bring it later.
  • My belly feels like it's about to explode! It's so tight.
  • Oh, my word did I make a lot of Christmas candy this year. I am definitely sending a bunch of it to C's work Monday. We have to get it out of the house!
  • I can't wait to start taking down the Christmas decorations. Normally I want to wait until 20 days after Christmas (Jan. 13th). It's a Swedish tradition to "dance out" Christmas that day. But this year, even though it looks so beautiful, I just want to get everything ready for the baby.
  • E has been doing a little better at bedtime with her big girl bed. She still gets up once or twice, but then she falls asleep. It doesn't take an hour anymore. But maybe that's b/c she no longer gets real naps. I let her sleep if she falls asleep in the car, but for the past few days I haven't tried to put her down for naptime. Now I just got to figure out what to do with her in the middle of the day, b/c we both still need that time of peace and quiet even if she doesn't sleep.
  • It's getting late so I'm going to get something to drink, get ready for bed and snuggle a little with my hubby on the couch, even if it means watching the end of a very weird movie.

1 comment:

  1. we took our christmas stuff down early cause we have so much new baby stuff around too - totally understand :) only thing different is foster is here already! hope you are feeling well, can't wait til baby H is here too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...