Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Bye bye

I figured I would sneak over to the computer and write about yesterday's joy while E is watching Steve Songs.

Yesterday was Sunday and when I normally drop E off in the nursery she screams her head off, but then she calms down a few seconds after I leave and plays fine until I come back for her after service. Yesterday, however, this didn't happen. We walked downstairs and while I was signing her in she tried to peak in to the nursery to see what her friends were doing and when I handed her over she just stood there on the floor, waving and saying "bye bye". I gave her a big kiss and said bye back to her. And walked away with a big smile!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I normally is a phase, thank goodness it does not last forever. Good for you Linda for not giving up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...