Things are starting to calm down. It's nice. E was so overwhelmed with first her birthday and then Christmas the next day. Now all I have to do is figure out where to put all her new toys... It was a lot of fun, though, watching E open up all of her gifts. For the first time she was more interested in what was under the wrapping paper than the paper itself. There was a lot of "bows" and "ooohs". (The bows have actually turned into wows lately.)
E had her 2 year well visit today. She weighs 31 lbs /14 kg (90th percentile) and she is 32½" / 82½ cm long (75th - 80th percentile).
Ok, so right now there's a commercial for freecreditreport.com on TV. Am I the only one who find their song very catchy? My feet keep moving every time I hear it.
F to the R to the E to the... Love that commercial!
ReplyDelete