- Kielbasa Pot (I add carrots too. Leftovers are great to fry up for another meal)
- Shepherd's Pie
- Paste E Fagioli (I lost my really great recipe for this, I have an ok one, so if you have a good one please let me know)
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Strips w/ Pirogies
- Hamburgers and roasted potato wedges
- Pizza
- Chili Chicken & Veggie Soup (add your favorite beans to the leftovers and serve with rice for a new meal)
- Mini Cannelloni Bake (still debating if I should use ground beef or turkey)
- Chicken Tortilla Stew (makes a lot so I freeze and eat again another night)
- Tomato Soup with grilled cheese
- Pasta with homemade almond/parsley pesto (since the other 2 people in my family are allergic to tree nuts)
I added some links so you can check out the recipes if you want to. I do tweak them a bit, though, to suit our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment