Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland

E and I went out to play in the snow yesterday. It took forever to get her ready. She was so patient though. Once we got out and she saw all the snow she said the same thing she says everytime we turn the Christmas tree lights on: Bow! Which is her way of saying wow. I put her down in the, for her, thigh deep snow. She didn't move an inch. I had to make a path for her to follow. But when my path turned and she saw the steps to the pool deck in front of her she just kept pushing through that snow all by herself. It got deeper and deeper too. You could barely see her little legs. She was so happy when she reached the steps. We ended up having a great time playing in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...