6 things on my mind
- E has poison ivy. At least that's what we think it is. C has it too and he gave her a bath the other night (dumb, I know, but we didn't think) and now she has a rash on her torso and stomach. She is doing so well when I rub the gritty cream on. She just sits there in my lap. But then I have to rinse it off and I can't use warm water. She freaks out. Her cry is so sad. It breaks my heart. Hopefully it will go away soon. Of course something was going to happen just as we are in between health insurances (which we wouldn't be if SS would have just kept their promise instead of breaking the rules, yeah, I'm upset with them!).
- Our non-paying tenants moved out. Or, really-late-paying-after-tons-of-nagging tenants would be more correct. So far they payed almost 1/6 of Aprils rent. And of course they didn't show up again to get their stuff. Not too happy with them either!
- Our new tenants want to move in ASAP and has offered to help getting the place ready so it will happen faster. One of them is working with C right now, doing some electrical work. They have also offered to paint which is so awesome. I am very happy with them! =)
- E has been behaving so well lately. She listens, says "tack tack" (thank you) every time you hand her something, she says "äska dig" (älskar dig - love you) spontaneously and gives us lots of hugs and kisses. I love her so much!
- She is treating her dolls the same way we treat her. Which hasn't been scary yet =). She did put one of them in time out once about a week ago though.

- Tonight after dinner she wanted to blow bubbles. I told her no b/c the bubble solution gives her a rash and she has enough of that right now. I had to use the bathroom, and I told her and she said no and pointed to the bubbles again. And as I went she looked at me and then she calmly, but firmly said " I said no. No kissa." (kissa = pee)
No comments:
Post a Comment