I meant to sit down and write about a couple of cute things E did yesterday, but I'm pretty frustrated with her right now so I will vent first and then I might write about yesterday.
A few minutes ago E tried to open the fridge, saying "apple, apple". I took out an apple and asked if she wanted it. She said yes. I asked if she wanted me to peel it. She said yes. I asked if she wanted me to cut it into wedges. She said yes. When I handed her the wedges she said NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Sigh! I asked if she wanted dip. She said yes. I gave her some PB and she licked it all up, ate no apples and is now sitting in her chair saying "all done". So frustrating!
I still don't feel like writing about the cute stuff from yesterday. But I'm going to anyways (b/c that way she can sit in her chair until I'm done. Very mature of me, right? ;) )
Every time we go outside E always brings me my shoes. She normally grabs the ones I use the most, or had on last time we went out, asks me if I want them or another pair and hands me what I want. So nice of her. Yesterday I had on a pair of gray pants. She grabs my brown flip flops (that I wear a lot) looks over at me as if to check out what I'm wearing, puts them back and reaches for a black pair (that I rarely use) and comes over with them. Did she know they would match?
When we got back she asked for milk. As I was preparing it (she will only drink it warm with a hint of chocolate) I heard her saying "städa" over and over again. (It means 'cleaning up'.) I walked into the playroom and she was picking up every toy, putting it back where it belongs. I didn't even ask her to do it. So sweet!
Ok, I guess I have to wipe of the PB she smeared all over and let her down. Even though she still didn't touch her apples. Hrmph!
I love it, Linda!!! How many times do we, as moms, diligently serve our little ones, only to have them reject our efforts! *sigh* I love that E sang the clean up song as she cleaned for you...and it sounds like she's already got some great fashion sense! :)
ReplyDeletei love t his one toooooo. its great..... lol. like my day most days.
ReplyDeletebut mine chases around 2 dogs and 2 cats trying and most of the time succeeding in kicking them!