I'm waiting for E to finish her frozen gogurt and then we're heading out to Toys R Us to buy some pool toys. Fun! We also have to stop by the grocery store to pick up a few things. Less fun, but I'm sure we will appreciate the A/C today.
Sometime soon I will have to dig through the basement to try to find my preggers clothes. Not that I need them just yet. Right now I don't look pregnant. I'm in that awful fat stage. Everything is tight and uncomfortable. And it doesn't look to pretty either...
Well, it's time to leave. The gogurt melted and E came over to me, leaving a trail of yogurt on the carpet, asking for help and putting her yogurt covered hands all over my pants. Let's hope the baby wipes can take care of that mess b/c I don't have many pants that fit...
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! When are you due?
ReplyDelete