Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

my last 5 status updates

I enjoy reading other peoples blogs. I have a list (my "check it out-list" to the right) that I check every day, sometimes several times a day to see if someone updated their blog. Some people don't update their blogs very often. Not nice, when people like me are eagerly waiting to read what's going on. =) So I figured I should try to avoid becoming one of the bloggers who rarely blog. But I haven't had something I really felt like blogging about in a few days. So I decided to blog about my last 5 status updates from FB.

PB & B for lunch today

One of the few things I actually enjoy about pregnancy is that I can eat PB without breaking out as much as I do when I'm not pregnant. This day we made Peanut butter banana sandwiches, yum!

pool day turned into fort day

I had planned to go in the pool with E, but the rain made me change those plans. We made a fort instead, which E played in for about 10 minutes. I just took it down b/c she hasn't shown any interest in it since.

is eating crushed ice

Drinking water makes me nauseous. Not good since you have to drink a lot of water when pregnant. So I am eating a lot of ice.

E just started skipping. So cute!

It is very cute to watch her skip. It is not so cute to hear "mamma try stip". Skipping is not for pregnant people. She disagrees.

heading out to by some pool toys

Well, not much to say about this one. We bought some pool toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...