My cellphone stopped working today. I could hear everyone just fine, but they could not hear me at all. So I went to Verizon and they gave me a new phone. They transferred my contacts and my pictures and videos were saved on my memory card. But I forgot to save my sounds there and I had a recording of E saying 'mamma' as my ringtone and it didn't transfer. Boohoo! Well, I wanted it back so I tried to get E to say it again. It's really hard to get her to say it right on time though. I kept getting "....ma". Finally I got it, and I also got her to say 'daddy' so I saved that as a special ringtone for when C calls. Maybe I will tackle other names after her nap.
After we were done at Verizon we walked over to Kmart and E got to ride on some coin operated horses. At first they didn't work and as I was calling the number on the coin box an old man came over and unplugged his machine and plugged the ride back in. That's why it wasn't working! So I hung up. Good thing b/c I was getting pretty annoyed with the option menu.
I felt really good this morning b/c I dusted and vacuumed everywhere and was done by 10am. But right now I feel lazy again. I should prepare dinner, but I might take a nap instead. I am normally not a nap person, but last night was a really late night. C and H were working on electrical stuff upstairs. Their goal was to be done by 9pm. At 10pm C told me he'd be done by 10:30. He came back down at 11:21. And then he had to treat his poison ivy and prepare for the morning. And I have a hard time falling asleep w/o him. So I'm tired today!
A little while ago M knocked on our door and borrowed my handmixer. I like our new tenants! Yesterday I got my allegy shots and then I went grocery shopping. I got a cart that kept turning to the right so it was really hard to stear. Not good when you just had a bunch of stuff you're allergic to injected in your arms. They were hurting so bad. When I got home M came home at the same time and he helped me carry my bags. So nice of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment