I am tired today! Last night, as C and I were watching TV, the doorbell rang. It must have been 10:30pm at least. It was one of our tenants. She was heading to work, but could not get out of the driveway b/c someone had parked on the street right in front of it. We had to call the cops who had to call the tow truck. And even though the car alarm went off no one came to claim their car. I bet they were confused this morning when they came to get their car! After being out in the cold air we weren't that sleepy anymore, and there was a trowdown on the food network that made us hungry so we grabbed something to eat. And then we watched some more TV and fell asleep on the couch.
Today E and I went on the nature walk I talked about last time I was on here. J and her boys came too. It was such a beautiful day! E was very fascinated with the leaves that were falling off the trees. While we were away C and his dad started putting the shed together. It's almost done now.
Dinner tonight will probably be tuna noodle casserole, since I forgot to defrost any meat today.
No comments:
Post a Comment