Potty training... I wish I had better news. E is still not interested. We tried no diaper a couple of days ago. She had 4 accidents in an hour! I would ask if she needed to go on the potty. She would say no and 2 seconds later cry b/c she just peed her pants. We are giving it another try today.
Another thing we need to do is getting rid of the pacifier. Not looking forward to the process, but I want it done by the end of this month. Next month I want to get her a big girl bed and I would rather deal with the screaming when she's still stuck in her crib.
Coming up with a name... she's still a nameless little girl. It might be a B or another E. Maybe a P. A, C, H and S are on the list too. It's just harder this time.
Getting the nursery together. But this won't happen until we get E her big girl bed. Does anybody know how to make a stepped down crib bumper look like new again?
Should we get a sit and stand stroller or not? The only one that will work with or car seat is the Joovy and I would like the ultra light if we get one (preferably the orange one) but it's a bit expensive. I keep checking craigslist everyday for different baby items. Mainly for the stroller and bed, but who knows what else might show up as a good deal there.
get rid of the paci cold turkey. tell her at bedtime that tomorrow....she is going to get rid of the pacis....then the next morning.....get them all together and get rid of them.
ReplyDeletealivia only cried and screamed for 1 nap, and 2 bedtimes.
thats it!
dont give up on potty training, but def dont stress about it either. she wont go to kindergarten wairing a diaper, so who cares. lol.
the crib/ bed transition was good for us...... but the crib to toddle bed was bad. she would not sleep in the crib as a toddler bed, but she loved to sleep in a reg twin size bed.
youll have to message me the names you are considering, i would love to hear them!
have a good night!