Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What do you write for a title when your post is just a bunch of random info?

So I was going to write a new post but then E came up to me with a book and I got distracted. Can't really remember what I wanted to write. We read The Alphabet Book. She's doing so good. I think there was one or maybe two letters she didn't know the sound of. She even knows when they have more than one sound.

Potty training is also going well. She rarely has an accident anymore. She's in underwear all day long except for naps/bedtime and when we go out. Half the time the diaper is dry after naptime or when we come back inside so I should probably start skipping the diaper at those times too.

I really hope we found new tenants yesterday. They seemed nice and very interested and we could really use the rent money.

I am 28 weeks pregnant now and have my next doctor's appointment Thursday. The biweekly appointments start after that and they told me that around week 30/32 they will start the weekly ones since E was a preemie. I am hoping to make it past all of the holidays this time. E was 5 weeks early and if that happens again this baby will be here mid December.

I don't know where I stand when it comes to the flu vaccines. I know it's really hard to get hold of the swine flu vaccine here so I don't have to make up my mind about that one just yet. But what about the regular flu vaccine... they said that the people who got it last year are more likely to get the swine flu than the people who didn't get it. What?! And all of a sudden you start hearing about all these people around you who are starting to feel sick or knows someone with the flu (one or the other). It makes me want to hibernate!

Last night I made Pasta Fagioli but I read the recipe wrong and added twice the amount of pasta, lol. It was more of a stoup than a soup. Still ok though. Tonight I think I'm making a harvest chili. It's vegetarian and it's served on oven roasted butternut squash. I hope it's as delicious as it sounds. I'll let you know.

We are slowly getting the kitchen cabinet doors painted and put up and everytime E sees a new door she goes: "Look, doors! It's beautiful!" I must agree. C is doing a wonderful job and I am really enjoying my new, brighter kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear what you're up to!! So glad E has taken to potty training like a pro...definitely makes things easier (and not buying diapers makes for a happier budget!)
    How was the chili? Sounds yummy...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...