Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

ramblings...

We're almost back on schedule now. It's still hard to stay up past 10 at night (or even 9) but 10 is a pretty good time to go to bed so maybe we should just land here.

We went to Target yesterday. I spent a little more than I thought I would, but they had so much cheap stuff so I got a bunch of fall clothes for E. I think we might be all set for this season now. They had pants and shirts for $3-5! So I guess in the end I saved b/c now I don't have to spend twice as much or more at other stores.

We went to Walmart today to pick up some art supplies for the curriculum we're starting, probably next week. I also bought a birthday or Christmas gift for E. I have been doing that all year long. Last year was so hard coming up with everything all at once, and I'm not talking money wise really, more like ideas. I also have a list where I write down any gift ideas that pop into my head.

We have a wedding to go to tomorrow. I bought a dress yesterday. It makes me look huge! But then again I'm not one of those people who get a tiny little bump when they're pregnant. Nope! I get big!!! Just ask the doctor. I gained 8 lbs in 4 weeks. She was a little concerned. I blamed it on my Sweden trip, that I was eating all my good food. But my mom told me she didn't think I ate that much. And the same thing actually happened with my last pregnancy too. All of a sudden I just started to gain a ton of weight. So I guess that's me... I get fat when pregnant. Oh, well. Nursing will take that off again I hope. It worked the last time.

We still don't have a name for the next kid. I wonder if we ever will..... Is #2 a name? I suggested several Swedish names, but C didn't like any of them. I don't think he will agree with anything that doesn't sound American. In fact he keeps clinging to this unisex name I really liked for a boy...

Naptime is almost over. I cleaned out the misc. toy drawer. Only half of those toys made it back. I hope E won't miss the rest.

Well, #2 is resting comfortably on my bladder so I have to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...