Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BPA confused and frustrated

I should be in bed, asleep by now. But instead I'm searching the internet for BPA-free sippy cups. The one E drinks milk from is fine, but the one she uses for juice and water is not. And I love that one! Well, not anymore. So I have to buy her new cups tomorrow. But I don't like the way the safe ones look. She needs a tall cup, not a soft spout, they're for her milk, no-spill of course, without handles. Yes, I know. I am picky, but I have my reasons for every choice here.

At least her pacifier is safe. That would be a hard one to change.

How do you really keep up with what's safe and what's not? It seems to change all the time. It's so stressful. B/c you still want to be on the safe side, even if something is just suspected to be harmful (like the BPA-level in her cups).

I still don't know what to buy tomorrow. I really like the one she has. She really likes it. Why can't it be safe? Arrgh! (That was not supposed to be a pirate sound, but a frustrated sound.)

1 comment:

  1. well, sinc eyou mentioned pirate... thats all i heard when i read it. lol.... and then i pictured you saying it. pretty amusing. lol.
    and when you find out what kind to buy , let me know.... but then again... i do lots of thing sthat arent supposed to be "safe".... so who knows... i may just keep her BPA laden cups....
    ( probably should change though)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...