Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Packing

So, what did we do today?

I went to Walmart twice. The first time I bought bins for our clothes. The second time I returned one of them b/c it was broken and I got a new one. Always double check before you leave the store...

My closet is empty, except for the clothes I'll be wearing during the next couple of days, and all my hangers. I threw out a big garbage bag with clothes and put away another one. The last one I will save for E. When I was younger me and my friends used to love to dress up in their parents old clothes. My mom didn't save hers. She's never been a pack rat. I try not to be either. But I wanted to save some for E to dress up in (or just laugh at). I put all my husbands clothes out in the living room. Now, if I could just get him to throw out some stuff too...

I just took down our curtains and the rods. And everything on our walls. It looks so empty. Well, if you ignore the boxes and all the other junk that is spread all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...