I'm home alone, it's pretty weird. C is working at the house and my mom and A took E for a walk while I'm making dinner. So I figured that while the dinner is taking care of itself for awhile I can write about yesterdays adventure.
We went to pick up my mom and A at the airport, a 3-3½ hour ride one way. We had just gotten on the highway when we realized that E chewed a hole in the only pacifier we brought with us. And the only place that carries this paci is Babies R Us. Well, we had C's mom look up the store online, we took a little detour to try to find it, but the directions didn't work for us and we got lost. Finally we found a Wahlgreens and I bought 5 pacifiers just to have some options. Did any of them work? Of course not. Let's just say that our tired little kid cried herself to sleep twice that day. Not at all stressful for the driver.
Well, that's my little pacifier story. I better check on the food and call everybody to let them know when it'll be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment