I tried to buy paint the other day. I didn't really understand that "what are you painting?" meant "what kind of paint do you want?" so I said "my daughter's bedroom" and the girl behind the desk picked the most expensive paint there is. I didn't really want to pay for that and she got all mad at me. I'm not very good at arguing back. I told her that I didn't understand what she meant at first, but according to her that wasn't her problem. I didn't know you had to be a pro on paint to buy it without being scr...d. I went back today with the exact info on what I needed and got my paint. And an apology from a guy that works there who overheard how I was treated the other day. That was nice.
I got prick tested today. I found out I'm allergic to trees, grass, ragweed, pet dander, feathers and dust mites. What's left??? My arms are itchy and swollen all over. And the doctor told me that my allergy medicine is destroying my nostrils. It's the only one that has worked for me so far. Of course it's bad for me. I'm not allowed to use any meds in my nose for 2 weeks so that it will heal. Next week I'm starting allergy shots. Hopefully I won't need any meds next pollen season.
No comments:
Post a Comment