Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Itsy bitsy...

Who knew it was so hard to pack. There are so many things we need up until we move that I can't pack yet. Oh, well. I guess Friday will be a long day... night.

E started doing "Imse Vimse spindel" (Itsy bitsy spider). It's so cute. She tries to do the spider climbing part, then the rain and then the sun coming up. And at the end she claps. And smiles.

The 2 latest thing we can add to her vocabulary are:
"sissi" = careful (yeah, you have to know swedish to see the connection)
" baa e - tittu" = where is - peekaboo (once again - swedish)
She has been saying tittu for a long time, but added the question about a week ago. Or, I realized what she meant about a week ago.
Oh, she says "baam" now too. For warm (varm). I think I used to say that when I was her age. Funny. I guess that was 3 things. And I'm a math teacher.. ha ha!

She napped from 1-4:30 pm today. Wow!

No crying today either...(me, not Ella). I think I ran out of tears 2 days ago. Still feeling a little sad , but it's getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...