Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's been a while

Yes, it has been a while since I blogged and I'm not quite sure where to start. My mom and A went back to Sweden. It was such a good visit. We went on day trips, walked to the park, went away for a weekend, went on a lunch cruise and some days we just stayed home. It was so nice to see them again and to see E get to know her mormor a little better. They really bonded and we are so sad that they are not here anymore. Really sad actually, as always after one of these goodbyes. But maybe even a little bit worse this time b/c E is aware now that things are different. And that breaks my heart. I wish I could combine the two worlds somehow. I'm tired of crying, of being sad, of making my family sad.

We're moving in a week. C is working really hard to get the place ready for us and I'm doing my best packing up all of our stuff. We have a lot of stuff we never use. They have to go. And as I'm packing E is unpacking...

Another big thunderstorm today. At least our pump should be working now. Last time it rained this much (2 days ago) our basement flooded. Poor C, there's always something going wrong. What is God trying to show us. I really want to sit down and talk about that soon. It's been a few weeks now since we've been able to sit down and have a good talk, C and I, and it leaves me feeling like I don't have peace about so many things. Or maybe not many, but a few. A few big ones. Or to be honest - one BIG thing.

C just called. The basement is flooded again.

I wish I could be more positive with what I'm writing. I'm just stressed out and sad right now. Hopefully this blog will be more on the positive side in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...