Yesterday as I was cooking I was listening to the radio (and yes, E and I were dancing around the kitchen floor as usual). I found a good song on a radio channel I normally don't listen too. (A very popular, secular station.) And as the song ended and the radio host started talking I was reminded why we don't have this station programmed on our radio. The host was talking about how you could sign up for something online and win prizes. The way she did this was appalling! She told people to go to their web site, and instead of working they could just surf around there and pretend to be working. Ha ha! (not funny) She went on and on about this for quite some time.
I know that some people have jobs with spear time, where it's ok to do this, but this lady was trying to make it sound ok to trick your boss.
No wonder most people don't respect their superiors nowadays.
No comments:
Post a Comment