Thursday, January 22, 2009
Library
I took E to the library for the first time today. We got there an hour before story time and she just played and had a ton of fun. She did sit down for story time, for a little while. But she was more interested in the toys so she went back to playing. After 2 stories about presidents and the white house it was time for craft - a wreath made from a paper plate and some stars. And then you could draw or write something in the middle. That was the plan. Ella did her best and I must say I love the result. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love library time too. :) The kids always have their own idea about crafts, and that makes me smile. It used to be a little frustrating to the perfectionist part of me and then I realized it was more important that they enjoy what THEY are doing. :) I like E's "wreath" :)
ReplyDelete