Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

early bird

I am not a morning person. Which is why I try to get up early every day. It may not sound as if it makes any sense, but here's why...
  • As a non-morning person I like to have time in the morning for things that needs to be done. I can't be rushed. So even though E doesn't wake up before 8 am (I try not to let her sleep any longer than that.) I still set my alarm for 6:30. When I was working I used to only hit the snooze button once, but now I hit it for at least half an hour. I get up, get ready, prepare E's meds, check FB... I just like my me time. I need that time to myself in the morning.
  • If I sleep much longer I can't go to sleep at night and that begins a bad circle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...