I don't blog as much as I used to do. But I don't have a lot to write about. After we got back from TX I got sick and then E got sick so we've just been home except for running a few errands here and there. E is still coughing and wakes up too early in the morning. And I go to bed too late at night so I'm usually really tired during the day. Too tired to figure out something to write here. I've also been too tired to clean the house so yesterday was the first time I cleaned it since we got back. Much needed!
A couple of weeks before we left E and I went to the library and borrowed some books for her. We didn't return them before we left b/c we would have plenty of time to do that when we got back. But with all the sickness around here I totally forgot. So I'm going to try to return them today.
I'm also too late, way too late with my allergy shots. Last time I got them was in June. I get them every 3-4 weeks and was going to get them before we left, but forgot. So then I was going to get them when we got back but you can't get them when you are sick so...
So now they have to cut me back a lot and they can't up me again until I'm done with this pregnancy. Oh, well. Nothing I can really do about that.
Ok, so E has been bugging me this whole time b/c she wants a turn so I'm handing it over to her...
vhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbtttttljjjjjkoäluyt lllkkkjjjjjjj mmnb bbbbbbffdsa
So here's how that went... "Wanna push button v" She pushes it and looks at the screen. "There's a v there." And so on for all the letters.
No comments:
Post a Comment