Tuesday, August 11, 2009
it goes together like...
How would you finish that sentence? If you're an American my guess is "... peas and carrots". Although I found a few more when I googled it online. One of them being "... chalk and cheese", I'm a little curious as to how that one came about. Anyways, I have a new one. Actually, E has a new one. She gets milk everyday before naptime and bedtime. But before we give her milk she gets a dose of Zantac b/c she has a reflux problem. A couple of weeks ago we were down in TX visiting family and E was getting tired. So as usual when that happens she asked for Zantac and milk. We've never thought anything of it, but my SIL reacted and laughed at it. I guess most kids don't ask for Zantac and if you're not used to it, it sound funny coming from the mouth of a 2½ year old. So I told C that when E grows up she won't say that things go together like peas and carrots. She will say they go together like Zantac and milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How precious!! This is such a cute little story...E will love to hear about that when she's older. :)
ReplyDelete